Saturday, March 10, 2012

If you suspect that your spouse is having an affair, how would you react?




Nothing hurts so deeply like finding out that someone you love so much, and you are faithful to, is cheating on you. Most people in relationships are not faithful to their spouses. Some have multiple partners just for fun while others do so because their spouses are not living up to expectation. went to town to ask people how they would react if they discover that their spouses are having an extra-marital affair. We came back with these views.
Muorah Valentine
I believe the best thing to do is to pretend as if you don’t know anything, but when the truth is unveiled and she does not show any remorse for his/her offence, then you take the neccesary action. For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction.
Lanre Maxwell
This is infidelity. I will not react to such until I find out how true it is.
Joshua Kayode
I will ask her to find out whether it is true or not. If she accepts, I will ask her why she is doing it. Perhaps, I am not taking care of her needs very well. If the fault is mine, I will ask her to forgive me. I will sit up and assume my responsibility but if she has no reason for cheating on me, I will leave her.
Mike Summers.
Suspicion is not a fact. If she does anything suspicious, I will call her attention to it and hear from her. Her response will make me determine the right action to take.
Desola Adigun
I will definitely feel bad, but I will not react immediately. I will hold myself until I find out the truth from him. The day I will ask him, I will cook his favourite, eat with him as usual, take my bath, wear a transparent night wear that would rouse his feelings, and then I will invite him, caress him and in the process, tell him that there is something I want to discuss with him. I will plead with him to tell me the truth. By the time he is roused very well, I will ask him. Whatever he says will determine my next line of action.
Ijeoma Ezeh
I will be heart-broken if he is someone I love so much. I will first of all tell my informant to give me all the information that would enable me to catch him red-handed. By the time I do, I will start mine and will make sure that he sees me with the person.
Onwudiwe Gerald.
Waoow! My woman will do no such thing. Come to think of it, where is the love? I mean! Where is the love that we promise to each other forever. If I suspect and find out that it is true, first, I will quitely and carefully send her packing. Because if care is not taken, someone may lose his life. But if I find out that it is not true. Then she’s my woman.
JB
I will not take it too hard on him or myself. I believe that silence is the best answer to every thing. If she finds out that I know what she is doing without reacting, definitely, she will repent because her mind will not be at rest.
Anthonia
If I find out that my spouse is having an extra-marital affair, I will not take it lightly with him. I will instantly quit unless he promises to change because I can’t be wasting my time on a man who sleeps around while I remain faithful to him.
Rebecca
I will not take it easy with him. In fact, I will fight him till he learns his lessons. I will so much deal with him that nobody plays with me and gets away with it. I will make the house too hot for him so that in the next world, he will not try it again.
Pricilla
I will feel so bad and I will make sure that I locate the person he is having an affair with to tell her to leave him alone. If she refuses, then I will do anything possible to stop him. I will also try to correct any wrong impression he has about me in case the way I talk or dress is responsible for his misbehaviour.
Kc Smart
If I find out she is having an affair with someone else, I will call her to order. But if she denies it, I will quit the relationship because she has proved to be a liar and I can’t have anything to do with a woman who is not faithful.
Olaniyi
I am a jealous type, a player and a hard person to deal with. So, there is no how she will play game on me and get away with it. I will surely know and when I do, I will teach her the lesson of her life.
Ahmed
If I see my wife with another man, I will first of all give her a dirty slap to tell her that she has no right to run to another man while I am still alive. After that, I will call the man to order. I will tell him to remove the monkey’s hand in the soup before it turns to that of a man because if he continues, we will go to court.
Abimbola
There is no need reacting to that. I will simply see it as the work of God in my life. It could be that God wants to deliver me from her before some thing terrible happens to me. You know women can do and undo when they have two men to play with. I will even glorify God for showing me who she is on time. My dear, I will avoid her like a leper.
Tope
If I suspect that my husband is having an affair, I will be left with no other choice than to divorce him. I love my life so much that I wouldn’t want to risk it. Any person who flirts is in danger of contracting HIV and if that happens, as long as you are still sleeping with him or her, you will be infected. So, the best thing to do is to keep away from such a person. I will warn him but if he fails to heed my warning, I will leave him.

Send an SMS to this Line on how you will react and it will be posted on our Blog
+234 803 242 6647

Culled from The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments here