Thursday, March 8, 2012

Balotelli: I need to mature

Manchester City's Mario Balotelli admits that he needs to mature having been fined a week's wages for breaking curfew ahead of the 2-0 win over Bolton at the weekend.

                              GettyImagesMario Balotelli has been tough for Mancini to handle.



• Balotelli fined over curfew
Balotelli, 21, has been involved in a number of incidents ranging from throwing a dart at a youth team player in March 2011, to having his bathroom set on fire with fireworks, since his £20 million arrival in Manchester.
The Italian, though, knows he needs to grow up and listen to boss Roberto Mancini. "If Mancini says something, he's right," Balotelli told the BBC. "But I'm 21, so I'm still young. I think from last year, already I'm bigger [older] in my head."
Balotelli has been linked with a move back to Italy in the summer, but insisted that he was happy with life at the club.
"If Mancini wasn't here, I never come here," he added. "But now that I'm here, I'm OK, I'm happy."
The striker has scored 14 goals in all competitions this season and hit the net in their last three league

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments here