Monday, June 30, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: Exclusive Secret Conversation Of A Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposing Boko Haram.


June 30, 2014 by Eagle

Exclusive Secret Conversation of Mustapha Kolo, exposing
Boko Haram Activities Obtained. The suspect currently
being detained in Abuja for allegedly being a member of
Boko Haram confessed to an existing relationship between
the insurgents and Borno state Governor, Kashim
Shettima. Mustapha Kolo, who was arrested along with
others in Maiduguri confessed that the Governor has been
giving them money and has been meeting with their
leaders but is now trying to deny them.
It will be recalled that a terrorist was once arrested in the
Borno state Government Lodge.
Below is the transcript of the recording:-
Good evening how are you?
Lafiya
I greet you in English but you replied in Hausa. Don’t you
understand English?
I can understand English and I speak it well well.
I want to be your friend since we are going to stay
together here
I don’t want to be friend of stranger. You meet many of us
in that place we are before now they bring you here so you
can force me to reveal secret for you ko? Why they change
my cell and give me total stranger only two of us here?
Before we are twelve in that place now they bring me here
for what?
My name is Ahmed, I was arrested yesterday in Lokoja for
carrying guns. What is your own name and what brought
you to this place?
They get my name in their book so you can check. They
can tell you the offence that bring me here, because I did
not catch myself to come here. I am not prepare to
discuss any matter with you, because you are stranger
and I know you people just want to use me and dump me
like Kabiru and other people
Are you talking about Kabiru Sokoto?
You know about the Kabiru I am talking? I don’t know
whether you people have kill him ma sef. Me I know say I
will never release from here, but I never mind. I am here
because of Allah Subana Wata Allah and I am even
prepared to die to make the world Muslim, everybody. I
don’t know anything I can tell you more because if I talk
more they can kill me because it is offence to tell secret
things about our people, that is why since I come here
many days now I have refused to talk. Do you want them
to kill me? As you people want to kill me, if I talk and I go
out they will follow me to kill me is it what you want? So I
have no matter with you please.
I am not part of them. They also brought me here like you
for an offence. I have powerful person who is going to get
me out. I will help you when I go out and I will not reveal
your identity but you have to tell me the truth if you want
me to help you out. So tell me your name and why they
brought you here because the powerful person will want to
know.
My Name is Mustapha, I am a student at Ramat
Polytechnic Maiduguri, before I join to work for Allah. My
friend introduce me to Markas and then we use to go
forwazi in different places. We listen to Mallam and he
teach us many things. Then we start to fight with
Government because the police they kill us. Governor SAS
he help police to kill us so we ma we kill his people so the
offence that I am brought here is offcence of killing people
in Jihad.
Did Mallam teach you how to kill with guns besides the
preachings?
Different people teach us guns, but Mallam is big man he
only carry small gun like pistol. But when he preach he
can shoot gun as warning to kafiri to change. Everybody
who is listening to Mallam can be able to tell how he is
preaching good for everybody to be muslim but other
people they do not agree, that is why he is having problem
with government and police and army and they have kill
him. We want to also kill police and army like they have
kill mallam and many people.
How did you come here?
It is some useless people that they tell police and army
where we are hiding in one place and they come and shoot
us and they catch some of us. Then they put us in car and
drive us in the night to this place. They cover our eyes
with cloth and they tie our legs also, later they tell us this
is Abuja. They have remove us from Maiduguri to this
place so that we can tell them something about out
people, but we have not talk to them. They just give us
food every day and then they ask you if you can be able to
say something but No, we are not ready to tell them
anythings. Even some of them tell me they are muslim but
I know they are not good muslimand so I never tell them
anything secret that I know, even you now I know you are
telling lie that you will help me, you cannot be able to help
me.
Are you Boko Haram?
You don’t know what is Boko Haram that is why you say
somebody is Boko Haram. Me I am not Boko Haram. How
if I am Boko haram I go to school in Mafoni and I go to
Ramat? I am doing the work of Allah.
Then why did you kill and burn schools?
We kill everybody who kill our people. We kill anybody
who he refuse to become Muslim. Even muslims who is
not good we kill them. But they have kill us many of us,
many of the people they kill they have go to aljannah, but
any who die kafir he will go to jihannama.
When you are doing the work of Allah, how much were you
being paid?
How can somebody pay to do work of Allah? They give us
money when somebody send us money to help in the work
of Allah. But when there is no money we manage. Like the
time they follow many of us we don’t have money so we
get smallsmall things from small small things from people
who want to help us.
But they say some people pay you to kill on their behalf.
Who were those paying you money to kill others?
Many people give us money for different different reason.
Many big people they give us money so that we will not
kill them, some people they give our big ogasmoney, they
say we should kill so so and so. Me I can tell you that I
know many big people in Maiduguri even in Abuja they
used to send money for us. During the time of politics
many people they use our name to kill other people. Some
of them say they are doing work of Allah also but that is
not true, they are doing politics. They are the one that give
us name boko haram, but our true name is Jama’atul
Sunnahlida awatti wal jihad.
Is it true that Government was giving you money in
Maduguri?
The former Governor Ali Sheriff he did not give us money,
only to his ECOMOG people who they are doing politicis
together with them. All the ECOMOG they are not good
muslim so we kill some of them. Their own they are
politics, our own we are religion of islam, so we and
ECOMOG who is SAS giving money they are not our
people. So government can give ECOMOG money but they
not give us that time when SAS is Governor that is why we
are angry with Governor SAS.
Governor Kashim Shettima before he is a good man but
now he is not give money again to us. When he is
commissioner, he can give us plenty of money. He give us
money when we kill Fanami Gubio, so he can be Governor
but he is not completed his payment and even the other
money we are following him he no give us again. When he
become Governor he continue to give us money although
he abuse us in television and he give us money again then
no problem, but he is not giving money after sometime.
This Governor kashim he is from Maiduguri, but SAS is
Ngala andKashim he know very well what cause the
problem and the people doing the work. Even the person
he put for JTF he is his brother and he was do this work
we are doing before.
Are you saying Governor Kashim has been giving you
money to kill people?
Yes he give us money to do plenty things, like I have say
it. He give money to killFanami Gubio, he give us money
we shoot Awana Ngala and many of his enemy we have
kill them. That is why we are not happy because he
cannot give us the remaining money as he promise.
So now if they bring Governor here can you say it in his
presence that he has been giving you money for your
activities?
If he will not kill me after I can say it, but as Governor he
have power to tell police to kill me. That is why am afraid
of going out after I talk, but if you put GovernorKashim
Shettima I can able to tell him how he has give us money
since he iscommissioner up to time of Governor he still
give us money. He can meeting with us and give us plenty
money before but now he is afraid of people will know it,
but he cannot deny of knowing me or Amir Abacha or
Musa killer. We have go to Lagos house many times he
give us money. There are many people they give us
money, kadiri he give us money, bakura he give us money,
even they give us money to kill commissioner two of them,
but Goni was able to kill one and they catch him and they
kill him, the other one he ran away. That one is not
commissioner he is doctor.
Besides the Goveror, who else has been giving you
money?
The other people who they give money I have tell you, I
can remember Ya Zanna, he is doing Hajj by road and he
help many people. He give us some time before he refuse
to come to Maiduguri. When many people they leave
Maiduguri, we did not see money again but some they are
giving only to big oga in our people like AmirGambo, he
can get money from big people, like Amir Abacha he can
collect money from Governor be he cannot give us only for
him, that is why he ran away and left us.
Can you tell me more on some of these people you say are
ogas?
It is big offence to talk about your oga to stranger, I have
tell you about Governor and government how they help us
but my ogas it is wrong to tell you because they can catch
them, they cannot catch Governor because he is oga
kwatatata and everybody must obey him.
How many of you are doing this work of Allah in
Maiduguri?
We are more than the people of Maidugur. We plenty in
Number, Many people they run away when Governor give
them money. Many they are in the camp and many we are
still in Maiduguri. Some of us they are from Yobe state but
we are all doing one work for the Jihad of Allah. Some
people sef they are doing government work but they are
doing our work under under. Some they have travel to
Abuja, to Lagos and many of our people they travel to
Cotonou. I have once go to Cotonu but my friend Jibrin he
said we can come home to Maiduguri, nothing can happen
to us, now see what he has cause for us, even Jibrin they
kill him when they come to catch us in Maiduguri.
If I help you to get out will you stop killing people?
I just agree to talk to you but I know you cannot be able to
help me. But if I go out I can stop killing people but I will
not stop doing work of Allah because as muslimmy life
depend on the work which I can do for Aljannah. Then
again all my people they have died and I cannot get
anywhere I can stay because they will catch me. Army
people they are many in Maiduguri because of state
emergency is happening there now even I don’t know the
situation but I am feeling it in my body that they have
spoil the work for us.
http://www.thenewsnest.com/breaking-news-exclusive-
secret-conversation-of-a-boko-haram-detainee-
mustapha-kolo-exposing-boko-haram-activities/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments here