Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Femi Fani Kayode Igbo Mistress Speaks

 

Adaobi Uchegbu's Respods to what Femi Kayode Said about her.

COPIED FROM HER FACEBOOK WALL:
I had just finished a meeting in awka,anambra state,about our just concluded ward delegate congress,when my co-ordinator called me. He told me about the article chief fanikayode wrote. Chief fanikayode had written that he was not tribalistic.and then,he went ahead to list a number of prominent women,my name included,as women of igbo extraction,who he had been closely related with.
I met chief fani-kayode at a pdp presidential rally at eagle's square in 2003. And when chief fanikayode became the special assistant to the president on public affairs, i became one of his many aides.
I will not deny the fact that it was in chief fanikayode's office,that i had my first experience in politics. It was in chief fanikayode's office that i learnt the gift of eloquence and public writing. I learnt from chief fanikayode the virtue of being loyal to your boss. And most of all,i learnt the ability to be determined and show love to my country,nigeria.
Armed with some political experience, i immersed myself in the politics of my state,anambra and i contested in anambra state house of assembly in 2011 and thereafter,i also submitted my humble self for the position of the pdp national woman leader last year.
A few of my supporters have told me to condemn,in the strongest terms, the said article. But,i will not do that.
I would rather concentrate on my political activities.
Chief fanikayode is one of the few de-tribalised nigerian that i know of. Chief fanikayode was a former brilliant and hardworking pdp chieftain. And i will always respect that fact. 
Thank you for your patience,in reading this.
From chief(honourable) adaobi kate uchegbu.

RE: "I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP." -Femi Fani-Kayode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments here