Thursday, June 7, 2012

Joke of the Day – 15 Lies told by Nigerian Girls

Here are the Top Fifteen Lies Told by Nigerian Girls!
  • 1. I have a boy friend but he is not in the country
  • 2. The lecturer called ME but i didn’t answer
  • 3. I never enter public transport
  • 4. Dangote is my godfather
  • 5. I shop online
  • 6. ME I really dont like flights because of the frequent delay so take like buses
  • 7. Am not bleaching my natural color is just coming out
  • 8. Am on my period
  • 9. I wouldn’t breast feed my baby
  • 10. I went to visit a guy in abuja. He gave ME 50k but he did not touch ME o .
  • 11. I do not love you because of your money
  • 12. Am in asuu university part 3
  • 13. I want my salad cold. last one I ate was hot and i did not like it.
  • 14. Am not ready for a serious relationship now
  • 15. I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments here